I’ve been asked this question a few times, so I figured I’d lay out some of the pros and cons of selling NFTs on the Rarible website. The Rarible NFT marketplace is an all-in-one platform where non-fungible token creators, sellers, and buyers meet to conduct business. For example, the website allows artists to create NFTs to sell or keep. Similarly, it lets buyers buy and hold on to or resell their tokens to make money. The website deals in a wide range of tokens split into various categories. The categories are; art, photography, games, metaverses, music, domains, and DeFi, which is the shorthand for “decentralized finance.” Rarible does all of that at a reasonable fee.
● An all-in-one NFTs marketplace that allows members to not only buy or sell NFTs but also create them!
● Allows you to change the price of an already created collectible for free at any time you wish for free.
● Let’s place your bid if you think the price of a listed item is too high.
● OpenSea integration makes sure that your listed NFT(s) can also be viewed on OpenSea, which is another serious marketplace.
● A solid royalty system that allows artists to continue making money from their sold NFTs.
● Lets you pay with your debit card, credit card, or Google Pay, besides an ETH wallet.
● Lets you connect your existing wallet, if you don’t want to create a new wallet, provided it’s any of the following; Coinbase, MyEtherWallet, Torus, Portis, Wallet Connect, or Fortmatic.
● Secures and protects the works of artists through various mechanisms, including verification and providing the ability for artists to report.
● Rewards NFT sellers and buyers with Rari token, Rarible’s native token that provides holders with voting rights on proposals that affect the platform, and other powers.
● Members can connect with the Rarible community through the platform, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube, Discord, and Medium.
● You must first connect your wallet to be able to access many items on Rarible, for the most part.
● Charges a 2.5% fee on both parties in a transaction i.e the seller and the buyer.
● Deposits and withdrawals cannot be performed on the platform without an ETH crypto wallet.
● Creating a wallet with Rarible is a painstaking process.
Is It trustworthy ?
Rarible is 100% trustworthy. It’s a genuine marketplace with tens of thousands of users. Users can safely create and sell their own NFTs on the marketplace. It has made it simple for consumers to produce unique digital assets and connect buyers and sellers.
Source – www.appcraver.com , June 2022